The Artful Hiker: Choose any three night open space from our calendar
Pack up your Journals and Sketch Pads and Cameras - an inspiring expedition awaits you!
- Hike the rugged forests of the Niagara Escarpment in the Bruce National Park to the sculpted shoreline of Georgian Bay.
- Find the perfect nook to nestle in and let the natural beauty of the rocks, trees and water inform your art.
- Enjoy a more leisurely walk to a protected cove in the Fathom Five Marine Park land base.
- Reflect on the changing landscape while you capture your creative words and images.
- Settle into your cosy accommodation with vegetarian meals, quiet personal time or conversation with like-minded companions.
- Express your inner musician around a shoreline campfire with drums and unique instruments.
- Enjoy free time on the shores of your retreat, touring the National Park Visitor Centre or wandering through the village of Tobermory.
- Sit front row on Lake Huron as the full moon approaches on June 4th.
Details and Cost Below
Day One - Stormhaven
Day Two - Burnt Point/Mermaid's Cove
Details and Cost
Cost for Three Night Retreat is $625.00 per person includes:
Registration: Please email confirmation with your contact information to email@example.com and pay with this Paypal link.
Number of Participants: There are three beds, each in their own room to accommodate three individuals. However, one bed is a queen and one is a double so a 'couple' (partners, friends etc.) are welcome to share one of these bed with a maximum accommodation of five people in the space. In this case, an additional two piece bathroom is available. Minimum two participants to proceed.